Question creating a signature

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
ok, I'm trying to remember how to make a link in my signature. I did it for my reviews thread, it's on my signature and just says "My Reviews" and when you click on it it brings you to my review thread. I'd like to do the same thing for my picture thread... I've got the link on my signature, but it looks like a web link.. which it is.. but how do I make it just say "My Picture Thread" and then when clicked on it brings you to my picture thread?

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
26 views on this thread and no one can tell me how to do this. Is it just not possible to do anymore? Please help if you know how. Thank you.

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
Hello!

I went ahead and hooked you up. You will see now that your picture thread link now says "My Pictures." When you edit your signature, you have the same formatting buttons on top of the text box that appears when you create a new post or reply to a thread.

- Write the text you want
- Make it a link by highlighting it, then clicking the icon that looks like a chain link, appears to the right of the "A" icon
- Type in the full URL of page you want the text to link to

For practice, go in and edit your signature as you normally would, highlight the text that now says "My Pictures" then click the link icon as described above and you will see the URL to your picture thread. Let me know if you need any further help with this.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
(snip)
- Write the text you want
- Make it a link by highlighting it, then clicking the icon that looks like a chain link, appears to the right of the "A" icon
- Type in the full URL of page you want the text to link to

For practice, go in and edit your signature as you normally would, highlight the text that now says "My Pictures" then click the link icon as described above and you will see the URL to your picture thread. Let me know if you need any further help with this.
Hey Ap, how about a sticky since since seems to be a problem child?