User CrazyExoticLady's Tarantula Pictures

CrazyExoticLady

Arachnopeon
It's been a minute since being on here! My G. Pulchra Sir Chunk Von-Babadook has molted only once in my care, but seems rather pleased with his set up that was also featured in one of Tarantula Kat's videos (Reviewing her subscribers T set ups). Also have been making it my personal vendetta to torture the fiance with puppy eyes to get my second T.

Attachments

Sinned

Arachnosquire
Ask your fiance to name your T's, get them invested. You might end up with a (female) T. Vagans named "Boris" at the start... but you are playing the long game after all.

Also, that is a cute little pulchra, I got two of those about the same size. Mine love dragging around their water-dishes and keeping them hostage in their burrows. Love that velvet black :)

Last edited:

CrazyExoticLady

Arachnopeon
Ask your fiance to name your T's, get them invested. You might end up with a (female) T. Vagans named "Boris" at the start... but you are playing the long game after all.

Also, that is a cute little pulchra, I got two of those about the same size. Mine love dragging around their water-dishes and keeping them hostage in their burrows. Love that velvet black :)
He actually helped me name Sir Chunk, he just generally doesn't like spiders, but he has grown to tolerate my G. Pulchra. Tonight I actually asked him and he asked which ones I was looking at! So. T numerous dos is underway!

CrazyExoticLady

Arachnopeon
New Additions! Came Yesterday
Pic 1 and 2 Carabena versicolor (1/2")
Pic 2 and 4 Tlitocatl albopilosom (3/4")
These are my first slings and I'm a little nervous. I've watched several vids and read up, and am continuing to do so even now. I want to make sure all my Ts are crossed and Is dotted

Attachments