Crazy fishing trip

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
LOL!

omg that is the funniest thing ever, I would love to fish like that.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
i couldn't get it to even play at all..mostly because this computer is terrible i think. i'm guessing its the one with the spot lights and all the fish jumping in and around the boat? its a pretty crazy video..never seen anything like it.

i love how that page has the panic button there which links you to a google search of "increasing productivity" in case you "boss/wife/mom is coming" {D

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Those Asiatic carp are hilarious... they are VERY skittish, thats why they jump like that. They are a HIGHLY invasive species, that may prove determental to our native fish populations, as they out breed the natives and their young eat the same things baby native fish eat.

Acal57

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Im sure a lot of your pets look slow and sluggish too......but we know better now don't we?;)

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I never knew carp can leap so high, I thought they were sluggish fish.
Good lord LOL I tried to keep the regular carp that was alread established here and no matter what I did I could NEVER keep them in the pond... I found one dead and dried up half way across the yard where my pond was at. Boy can those suckers fly.

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Good lord LOL I tried to keep the regular carp that was alread established here and no matter what I did I could NEVER keep them in the pond... I found one dead and dried up half way across the yard where my pond was at. Boy can those suckers fly.

I've seen some on the end of a fishing pole and I know they are strong, but I never saw them leap out of the water normally. Wow that is amazing.

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have seen them clear the water and once on land they can also move fairly well to.