Crazed Hap drives me crazy!!!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My MM H lividum has gone from mild mannered to raging hormones and an insanity I find bizarre. I even bought him a nice girlie girl. She is a total sweetheart CB and young, though mature. When I got them together he terrorized her! No foreplay whatsoever. No drumming, no vibing, not even a "hey baby, wass up?" :rolleyes:

After that interlude I separated them and she has been hiding in the ivy ever since. I feel for her. I mean, c'mon guy . . . . No use. Last I checked, he was hanging from the top of his tank. Nope, not caught on something, just rabid!!!!!!!! help!

Does anyone out there in AZ have a H Livid Older Woman!?!?!?! LOL It's what he needs, I tell ya. Get that boy to lover's school!

SuperRad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hilarious story! I hope your female finishes high school and that her rebel bf gets a job and supports those babies.

Maybe next time he's not a total gentleman he should become a snack. j/k

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hilarious story! I hope your female finishes high school and that her rebel bf gets a job and supports those babies.

Maybe next time he's not a total gentleman he should become a snack. j/k

LOL Morbid but true. He wouldn't have lasted with me!

I'll tell her to start lookin' for a sugar daddy!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
LOL Morbid but true. He wouldn't have lasted with me!

I'll tell her to start lookin' for a sugar daddy!
I have a beautiful chickie here who could use some lovin'!! Sounds like he has plenty to spare!

That's much better than the shy guy who spends 20 minutes tapping while the female is standing straight up with that big fang smile saying, "Take me, TAKE ME!!"

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a beautiful chickie here who could use some lovin'!! Sounds like he has plenty to spare!

That's much better than the shy guy who spends 20 minutes tapping while the female is standing straight up with that big fang smile saying, "Take me, TAKE ME!!"
it's also better than when the male and female totally ignore each other and are both trying to leave the tank. :wall: (happened today with my e. sp "yellow" pair).

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
it's also better than when the male and female totally ignore each other and are both trying to leave the tank. :wall: (happened today with my e. sp "yellow" pair).
Yeah, that sux too!!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ah, just goes to show, love can't be forced. Here we are making those old fashioned, "Arranged marriages!"

Think our T's are trying to tell us something??

MizM, is your "cutie" looking for love or a snack? As crazed as he is I'm a bit attached to my boy. A short ship to CA might be in the offing if she's gentle with him..... She has to teach him for my girl too! {D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
MizM, is your "cutie" looking for love or a snack? As crazed as he is I'm a bit attached to my boy. A short ship to CA might be in the offing if she's gentle with him..... She has to teach him for my girl too! {D
Yup! just PMed ya!! (Love is in the air!)