• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Crawltech

babypiggy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
*** POSSITIVE ***

Bought some a.versi slings off Levi today.

They were packaged well and the transaction went well.

Thank you

{D

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Oh right!
POSITIVE!

I also bought some slings from crawltech. He cut me a deal and threw in a freebie. Slings were packed well enough to ship, despite being delivered in person!
A pleasure to deal with; would definitely do business with him again.

Croaton

Arachnosquire
**VERY POSITIVE!!**

I purchased a 1.25" B. klaasi and a gorgeous little 3.5" RCF G. rosea from Levi!! We spoke about these two T's last Tuesday, I sent him payment that day, and he had the T's packed and shipped to me only a couple hours later!!

They were both packed very well and in great health! I love my new T's!! :D

Levi provided absolutely exceptional service and good healthy specimens, I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Thanks man!

tacoyaki

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE =]

got a few Versi slings from levi and his always been a pleasure to deal with, awesome healthy T's also! cant wait to do business with him again :D

Croaton

Arachnosquire
Positive!!

{D

I just received some A. avic and P. irminia slings from Levi! As usual he showed me exceptional customer service and included a couple freebies, one of which being a gorgeous female G. porteri!! :D

Can`t wait to do business with you again man! Thanks so much!! :worship:

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very positive.
Just got my shipment from B.C. to Ontario.
Everything was packed great, communication was top notch.
I'm very happy:D

Thanks Levi

chris:)

synyster

Arachnobaron
+++POSITIVE+++

Just completed a transaction with Levi and I'm perfectly satisfied. Packing ws great, same for communication. They were delivered on time and all spiders were alive and healthy. Some were even bigger than I expected!

I will do buisness again anytime :) Thanks Levi!

aStarsShadow

Arachnopeon
100% Positively Awesome

I'm a little late in posting this review but can happily say that Levi is a great person to deal with. I ordered two A. metallicas and two P. irminia slings. The packaging was great and they all arrived alive and well. He was not only kind and courteous but he even gave me a great deal on the little guys! The only negative part had to do with me and my lack of communication, which I am still apologetic for and Levi was still very kind and patient with me. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat!

Thanks again, Levi. I hope your summer is going well.

-Sarah

ManlyMan7

Arachnosquire
VERY Positive!

Traded my MM LP for a 2" B. albiceps and received mine today. Though he was delayed a day in shipping it out, he included 3! B. albopilosum slings as freebies to make up.

All were packed well and arrived in great time.

I am VERY satisfied with the trade!

Very cooperative and helpful in correspondance too!

Thank you Crawltech, and I will definitely recommend you to others as well as do business with you again as opportunity arises.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Picked up some spiders from crawltech at the show sept10! awesome guy for the first time meeting him. He gave some 2 freebies too!!

The female is doing great! eats like a champ crawltech :D

thanks
Crysta

synyster

Arachnobaron
++positive++

Another great transaction with Levi. Spiders were amazingly well packed, commincation was perfect and the package got here right on time as i asked. As usual, everything was perfect. I have done before, did this week, and will do buisness again with him anytime.

Thanks bro!

Arachnophiliac

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Negative :(

I have waited a long time before resorting to posting this. I made a trade with Levi a few months back. I had traded him a very valuable adult female P. metallica for several of his spiders (T. pruriens, A. bicoloratum, M balfouri, P. fortis, A. metallica and 2 B. albopilosum). Shortly before shipping the spiders, he informed me that the pruriens might not be a pruriens, but after looking at the photo (indeed it looks nothing like one!), I told him this was perfectly fine. After he shipped them, he informed me that the A. metallica just moulted prior to shipping. I told him that it was not a good idea to ship so close after a moult, but that I would let him know how it went. When they arrived, I was disappointed that nearly all of them were quite thin (except the balfouri) and the bicoloratum and "pruriens" were in scraggly shape. He informed me that everyone was healthy, but had moulted recently and had not gained their weight back yet and that one of the albopilosums had laid eggs and the bicoloratum had not eaten in 2-3 months and was likely to moult (I found it odd he had not mentioned that before shipping or trading!). I told him that the bicoloratum was clearly in rough shape and not approaching moult and I was not convinced that she would make it. He simply told me that if anything went wrong to let him know. It took a good 3 months of her not eating anything at all before she finally died and now that I have called him on it, he has decided that the cause of death is shipping stress and not his problem. I find it highly inappropriate that anyone would blame shipping stress in a scenario like this. Even the freshly moulted A. metallica, the fortis that moulted just afterwards and lost 3 legs and the wild caught "pruriens" did bounce back, but a 4" bicoloratum?? This spider was chronically dehydrated (not the sort of thing that happens in 2-3 days of shipping) and totally disinterested in anything and never went into premoult, even 3 months later! I have contacted him a few times regarding this, but recently I have recieved no reply whatsoever and feel I deserve one! Cheers,
Bruce

ManlyMan7

Arachnosquire
Just received another shipment from crawltech yesterday (2 G pulchripes, 1 Avic. avic., and another sling). Very reasonably priced! He threw in 2 extra pulchripes as freebies too!

Packaged VERY well (with a 72-hour heat pack), and shipped with no delay. Very prompt.

Again, very positive experience and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Thanks again crawltech!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice work on twisting up the facts Bruce...I was told/warned you would do this.

All this coming from the guy who shipped me the P. metallica via Canada post(while they were on strike) even tho i told him not to!...then the T gets stuck in the mail for 3weeks...thank god it was safe and sound in warehouse.

The Ts i sent Bruce wer in great shape!.....I have many pics of the bicoloratum drinking water,..dehydrated????, and i told him over the phone that i suspected premolt in the bicolor...as for The A. metallica..it was a bit early, but bruce was eager to recieve my shippment, and rushed me to ship.

...anyways, im not here to argue with this guy...it was clearly a mistake dealing with him..I will listen to my peers in the future when warned about who not to by from.

1 more thing...I replied to 3 of the 4 pms about the bicolor, I did not ignore him....I offered my suggestions.....he is clearly writing this <edit> to get a response from me

You dont see me righting a bad review about Bruces poor communication, or lack of consideration about the P. metallica being stuck in the mail...despite my best efforts to have him ship puro overnight.

Me:Hey Bruce jus wondering what you wanna do if the P. metallica doesnt make it?

Bruce:Well I dont exactly have a surplus of P. metallicas around????

then I see a bunch on his list...even a "rare black form P. metallica"...nice marketing btw!

over and out!

-Levi

P.S watch out for this guy!

Negative :(

I have waited a long time before resorting to posting this. I made a trade with Levi a few months back. I had traded him a very valuable adult female P. metallica for several of his spiders (T. pruriens, A. bicoloratum, M balfouri, P. fortis, A. metallica and 2 B. albopilosum). Shortly before shipping the spiders, he informed me that the pruriens might not be a pruriens, but after looking at the photo (indeed it looks nothing like one!), I told him this was perfectly fine. After he shipped them, he informed me that the A. metallica just moulted prior to shipping. I told him that it was not a good idea to ship so close after a moult, but that I would let him know how it went. When they arrived, I was disappointed that nearly all of them were quite thin (except the balfouri) and the bicoloratum and "pruriens" were in scraggly shape. He informed me that everyone was healthy, but had moulted recently and had not gained their weight back yet and that one of the albopilosums had laid eggs and the bicoloratum had not eaten in 2-3 months and was likely to moult (I found it odd he had not mentioned that before shipping or trading!). I told him that the bicoloratum was clearly in rough shape and not approaching moult and I was not convinced that she would make it. He simply told me that if anything went wrong to let him know. It took a good 3 months of her not eating anything at all before she finally died and now that I have called him on it, he has decided that the cause of death is shipping stress and not his problem. I find it highly inappropriate that anyone would blame shipping stress in a scenario like this. Even the freshly moulted A. metallica, the fortis that moulted just afterwards and lost 3 legs and the wild caught "pruriens" did bounce back, but a 4" bicoloratum?? This spider was chronically dehydrated (not the sort of thing that happens in 2-3 days of shipping) and totally disinterested in anything and never went into premoult, even 3 months later! I have contacted him a few times regarding this, but recently I have recieved no reply whatsoever and feel I deserve one! Cheers,
Bruce

Arachnophiliac

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It is unfortunate that I need to reply to this thread, but alas, I must as there are several items of disinformation.

Firstly, I did not insist on shipping Canada Post, but explained to Levi that since Purolator had goofed up several shipments to the West Coast in the past and Canada Post had not, I would not ship via Purolator unless he was willing to waive the live arrival guarantee. We had both heard that Canada Post was not going on strike and we both realised that there was a small risk that they might. I was still willing to honour the guarantee (knowing that supposedly they weren't going to strike anyhow) and Levi was anxious enough to not wish to wait. They did strike, and yet the spider made it in perfect health. When asked about a replacement (while she was stuck in transit), I told him to wait and see what happened as I did not have an extra adult female (the dark form female was purchased from Koh later), but would have to do something for him (naturally, no one wants to face that question with an adult female P. metallica on the line unless they have to!).

I was never advised that the metallica was in premoult nor the bicoloratum prior to shipping. The first indication I had of either of them was that he told me that the metallica had just moulted the day before shipping (this occurred on the day of shipment after they went out, otherwise I would have insisted he wait!) and nothing was mentioned of the bicoloratum until I telephoned him when they arrived. If there was nothing wrong with this spider, then I must have been psychic, because I DID call him to ask what was wrong with her and with 25 years of keeping tarantulas, dare I say it, I KNOW what a chronically dehydrated spider looks like! Not surprisingly, she never ate, nor even drank and all the while I had his assurance she'd be fine! Indeed, Levi did respond to 3 of my PMs, but I don't see how messages to the effect of "it isn't my problem" constitute anything resembling a suggestion or solution!! When asked on the phone, Levi promised me she'd be fine and if not, he'd make good. Now the story has changed entirely. What a shame..

There has been no poor communication on my part, nor a lack of consideration. The spider was well packed and arrived healthy, unlike the spiders sent to me and had I not trusted his word on it, I would have sent them all back and not traded a flawless female P. metallica for them! I even went through a considerable effort to resolve the issue through private messages before posting publicly, but apparently Levi did not appreciate this enough! Cheers,
Bruce

Last edited:

Sabatta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I recently placed an order with Levi and it was a sound transaction. He went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the shipment and all the T's I got are in perfect health. Thanks bro.

hermit

Arachnosquire
My first purchase with Levi was actually a while back but I didn't think to write a review until recently because at the time I never knew these were done on here. Levi shipped to me promptly in excellent packaging, the specimens were all in good health and he threw in some freebies to boot. He's been really helpful answering newbie questions for me and I look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Prometheus

Arachnoknight
Positive++++

Just finished up the BCRC show and met Levi, did some trades and some purchases and the T's he sold/traded me are very healthy and fantastically looking. He is very easy to talk to, wonderfully personable and a great seller all around. I definitely will be doing business with him in the future, so rest assured that when you buy from him your getting top notch T's by a very knowledgable breeder. Thanks again bro!

pa3k_87

Arachnosquire
Holy Overcount!

Just ordered some C fimbriatus slings from Levi (crawltech) and I'm super glad I did! Transaction was quick and shipping and packaging was great. He even added more slings just in case some don't make it. Glad to to let y'all know that they all made it safely!

Thanks Levi!