Couple of Query

Creepy Crawling Guy

Arachnopeon
how many days until i can give to my newly molt centipede??

and should i remove the skin he shed? or leave it in the substrate? (i dont wanna dig up his enclosure)

Crowbawt

Arachnopeon
Leave the skin for sure, they eat it to regain nutrients lost in the process. Removing the skin before they can eat it can be detrimental.

Also, wait at least a week before you feed again. Maybe longer.

Creepy Crawling Guy

Arachnopeon
do they eat every pieces of their shed skin ??? i watch a nat geo documentary about centipede and they do eat their skin but idk if they eat every last drop of it

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yes. They eat all of their shed skin soon after they moult. Your pede will come out looking for food when it's hungry. You'll see it wandering around at night.

Crowbawt

Arachnopeon
I had a house centipede (Scutigera Coleoptrata) only eat about a 3rd of his skin before abandoning it, but Scolopendra species tend to eat the entire thing. Keep in mind centipedes of all species have no problems going a week or too (or longer!) without food, so when in doubt it's better to play it safe and wait to feed instead of trying to force it.

Crowbawt

Arachnopeon
They continue to molt their entire lives (and grow back lost legs when they do so) but once they reach adulthood it slows down a lot. Adults might only molt once a year or so.