Could someone point me in a good direction?

Redjunior

Arachnoknight
Hello, I don't want to do this here ( I can't post in classifieds ) but I've been watching this site for months now and I can't find the scorpions I'm looking for. If someone could point me in the direction of where to find babycurus jacksoni and Leiurus quinquestriatus it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh another note to keep in mind. I'm in canada, shipping is fine.. just something to note, cause I know some folks don't ship outside their country. Thanks again for any insight on my dilemma. :)

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
In all honesty, I would just be more active on the forum. This isn't to get you to reply to threads "just because", but so you can post in the classifieds. In all honesty, I know little about other forums. This is probably the best place to get a B. jacksoni if you need, and I'm sure some will pop up and offer you some :D Those scorps are hard to get, especially up in Canada. Have you checked the local websites in Canada? I know there are a few (can't think of any now, sorry ;)). If they aren't there, this is the place to get them :D Hope you can find them, those are great scorps!

Draketeeth

Arachnoknight
Inventory on this sort of stuff cycles around all the time. If you can't find something now, be patient. It may show up in a list somewhere in a few months. I've been price watching a particular tarantula since spring and it disappeared from all sellers' lists once summer hit, then abruptly everyone has them again come winter. From the bit of poking I've done, the scorpion market seems to do much the same.

Find dealers who carry scorpions, bookmark them, and watch their stock. Even if they don't have what you want now, they will carry something else later.