Could my Centruroides Sculpturatus potentially kill me?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
It's absolutely necessary when working with medically significant species, too.
I always tell people on here that I use the same tools such as long-handled tongs for working with all of my specimens. It doesn't matter if they are medically significant or not. Complacency is a huge risk factor. Right @cold blood ? ;)

Jesse James

Arachnosquire
I always tell people on here that I use the same tools such as long-handled tongs for working with all of my specimens. It doesn't matter if they are medically significant or not. Complacency is a huge risk factor. Right @cold blood ? ;)
I'm going to hand feed a bark scorpion once I get my hands on one. Tongs are for children and the elderly lol.

cold blood

Staff member
i think arachnoboards is being confused for the show jackass....here we frown upon things like that....you will impress no one here with ridicolous show off antics. We favor responsible people keeping their arachnids responsibly....its way more impressive.

Jesse James

Arachnosquire
i think arachnoboards is being confused for the show jackass....here we frown upon things like that....you will impress no one here with ridicolous show off antics. We favor responsible people keeping their arachnids responsibly....its way more impressive.
I think youre confused, do you understand the situation or no? There is no need for calling me a jackass when you can't understand hand feeding a scorpion? It's a huge insult when you don't understand what you are saying, then say i'm not responsible for my animals, I put my life for these animals, I push myself every day for these animals, and for you having no clue whats going on to come in here and say something like that is ballsy.

Last edited:

cold blood

Staff member
calling you???

i referred to a show by the name...a very popular one in fact

Jesse James

Arachnosquire
Ok i understand.. Watch what you say over the internet about things you don't understand. That helps everyone out. Thanks

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Basically @Jesse James , I'd advise strongly against hand-feeding a scorp, let alone a scorp like this. A slip of that stinger and you'll be in a world of hurt. No gain for the risk involved IMO. :)

Leila

Arachnobaron
I'll make a video and post it to the boards. I don't just say things and fall through, I'm not like everyone else.
Some one came here for advice, so please stop with your trolling/derailment of this thread. Nobody is amused, man.

Jesse James

Arachnosquire
Some one came here for advice, so please stop with your trolling/derailment of this thread. Nobody is amused, man.
Sorry, It's the truth. last part was exaggerated. It's for education, what not to do. lol

Jesse James

Arachnosquire
Of course you're not. You are Jesse James. Good job at Centralia my man :troll:
Not like everyone else meaning fall through on things. People usually talk big and then back down on what they say, very common, but I'm sure there are people out there that do what they say and stand by it.