corn snake lovers

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there is an article in this month's "Reptile" mag about all the corn snake morphs available. IMHO the "normal" phase looks the nicest.........
Ed

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm kinda partial to the silvery type colors myself, but I saw a gorgeous normal for sale today. I wish I could afford to buy it....I can't though. My ghost corn and silver queen are probably the best looking ones I have.You know I have to add a pic by now, right? :D They're spoiled already. These two have some great possibilites:

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Some of the morphs are somewhat cool-looking. Although I have to agree with Ed, the normals and Okeetees are the best looking in my opinion. That gray patternless corn, and the red corn with the gray head were hideous, IMHO.

Bry

Deathreaver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I bought Pategirl a new corn today. It is really cool. It is primarily gray, with orange spots going down the tummy of the snake, and the saddles are a dark orange too. She'll post a pic as soon as i give it too her. ;P

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sounds like a Miami phase corn snake. Very pretty. One of my favorites. Definitely post a picture of it soon.

Bry

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the red corn with the grey head...

Just so you know the grey headed red corns are blood reds and they don't remain like they look when young. As they mature they become a unicolor deep rich red head and all. Not to try and sway your opinion on their looks just something to know. :)

Phil

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have yet to see such a thing as a hideous corn....they're all pretty to me. Here's bob the normal corn that my fiance bought me for Easter:

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Phillip, the way you described it does sound attractive. I've never seen an adult bloodred.

pategirl, everyone's entitled to their opinions. :) You should see my Okeetee in shed, she usually quite beautiful turns ugly when she goes in shed. That's definitely a Miami phase corn snake. Very beautiful. By the way, Miami phase is normal, just a locality coloration. One of my favorites.

Bry

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Miami phase is brighter than that...

Joy's corn looks more like the ones found locally here than the miami phase. Miami phase has lighter grey on it and the saddles are more of a reddish orange. Similar but definately a local one. I've seen ton's of them and caught them myself that look just like that.

Phil

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bry
Phillip, the way you described it does sound attractive. I've never seen an adult bloodred.

pategirl, everyone's entitled to their opinions. :) You should see my Okeetee in shed, she usually quite beautiful turns ugly when she goes in shed. That's definitely a Miami phase corn snake. Very beautiful. By the way, Miami phase is normal, just a locality coloration. One of my favorites.

Bry
can you post a pic of your Okeetee please?
Ed

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm not Bry but...

Here's an Okeetee. Not the best Okeetee by far as this one is Okeetee due to where it came from and the rings should be thicker IMO but still a decent one.

Phil