How to: Copy Your Review Item URL

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
To copy your review item link, do the following:
  1. Click the drop down arrow next to "Reviews" in the forum toolbar or menu (the menu is accessible by clicking the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of your screen on mobile devices that do not display enough of the toolbar due to size constraints.)

Toolbar:
    1596318433950.png

Menu:
    1596318543992.png
  2. Click "Your published items".

Toolbar after completing step 1:
    1608399020461.png

Menu after completing step 1:
    1608399109166.png
  3. After completing step 2, you will see a page similar to the one below. Click on your review item.

1608399513781.png
  4. After completing step 3, you will see a page similar to the one below. Click on the "Link" icon under the Details section or the Share section
    1596318921337.png

1608399853695.png
Your review item link will then be paste-able wherever you want to place it.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Odd Pet

Arachnoknight
I still can't figure out steps 2 and 3.
Can you post a screen shot of those also please?

Moroes

Arachnopeon
I still don't get it. It works btw but it's still confusing. My reviews don't exist. It's a blank page, but it worked. Still don't understand why this step is needed just to post an ad.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
I still don't get it. It works btw but it's still confusing. My reviews don't exist. It's a blank page, but it worked. Still don't understand why this step is needed just to post an ad.
You need to create a review item and it needs to be approved before an ad posted by you will be allowed to remain posted. The review item link is needed so that anyone who chooses to do business with you has an easy way to see any previous reviews you might have and/or has a place to leave a review for you after they have completed a transaction with you.

You may want to follow this tutorial first:

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Moroes

Arachnopeon
You need to create a review item and it needs to be approved before an ad posted by you will be allowed to remain posted. The review item link is needed so that anyone who chooses to do business with you has an easy way to see any previous reviews you might have and/or has a place to leave a review for you after they have completed a transaction with you.

You may want to follow this tutorial first:

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Yeah that's why I was confused because I have no history, so was wondering why I had to link a blank page lol. I looked at someone's review item, and it was blank like mine. So I don't get what they did differently. When I clicked on ad item it just brought up a page like originally I had when I tried to post an ad.

Last edited:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Yeah that's why I was confused because I have no history, so was wondering why I had to link a blank page lol. I looked at someone's review item, and it was blank like mine. So I don't get what they did differently. When I clicked on ad item it just brought up a page like originally I had when I tried to post an ad.

Your review item has been approved.

Please use this link to fill out the review item link field, when creating your classifieds ad:

Moroes

Arachnopeon
Your review item has been approved.

Please use this link to fill out the review item link field, when creating your classifieds ad:

Thanks.