Coolest T ever

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
So I just got back from the taylor reptile expo and I baught the coolest T in my opinion EVER.
So I get it home take off the lid and it crawls right into my hand so I put my other hand infront of it so it can crawl to it and it decides to JUMP to my other hand, ( and I didnt jump, my girl did tho lol ) and keeps jumping from hand to hand untill I pull 1 hand away then it just chills. ohya ita a A.Metallica by the way. so far everytime I put my other hand in front of it it jumps to it and It makes me laugh everytime. This is 1 of the coolest pets ive ever had. I really hupe she stays like this.
I also got a G.Pulchra a male B.Smithi and put a deposit down on a P.Metallica ( dont ask how much please )

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
So I just got back from the taylor reptile expo and I baught the coolest T in my opinion EVER.
So I get it home take off the lid and it crawls right into my hand so I put my other hand infront of it so it can crawl to it and it decides to JUMP to my other hand, ( and I didnt jump, my girl did tho lol ) and keeps jumping from hand to hand untill I pull 1 hand away then it just chills. ohya ita a A.Metallica by the way. so far everytime I put my other hand in front of it it jumps to it and It makes me laugh everytime. This is 1 of the coolest pets ive ever had. I really hupe she stays like this.
I also got a G.Pulchra a male B.Smithi and put a deposit down on a P.Metallica ( dont ask how much please )
how much? just playing sounds like ya got some good Ts :D

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
-.- so you are the one who took my tarantula! i went and they sold there last one! maybe different stall but im still mad:mad: great show tho! i loved it can from Windsor and took em over the border (legally) i got a p.irmina,sling b smiti and a sling curly hair and im mad at my sis she got the curly hair instead of a 1 inch a.anax??? like really the a.anax was 3 bucks!

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
I got them from John a big black guy I think he was the only black guy ther. Him John apple and brian were the Tarantula guys every1 else had snakes.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A.metallica are very jumpy,goofy fluffballs.IMHO,the most jumpy of the Avicularia. They are my favorite t,hands down.I am not a handling person,but when we HAD to,ours were a joy.The size is intimidating,though.One of our girls is a solid 7 inches when shes spread out.

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
this 1 is prolly a male he said hed be able to tell fo sho the next molt. Will they jump around in their enclosures too. cause if so Im not going to put it in a pokie setup. Ill put her in a 30 gallon tall so she has room to jump across and not just up. Will that work good ?

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
this 1 is prolly a male he said hed be able to tell fo sho the next molt. Will they jump around in their enclosures too. cause if so Im not going to put it in a pokie setup. Ill put her in a 30 gallon tall so she has room to jump across and not just up. Will that work good ?
I keep all of our metallica females in vertical 10 gallon tanks.Works like a charm.The only "leaping" we notice these days is only done when hunting/catching prey.Last time I tong fed,I had a balled up,7 inch avic hanging from the end of my tongs after a 6 inch jump.our slings jump everywhere,though. Everytime I have to feed/mist,I have slings flying everywhere.

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
My smithi ( pandora ) has my heart she just turned 4 a week ago. Rite now that A.Metallica has my attention tho. :clap::D{D

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
ahhh yes the man at the frontish with the lazy eye! lol i did not buy from him the gut i got my stuff from was at the back he was white and had obts for 10 bucks!

then i almost yelled at an older lady for selling a dead tarantula it was full on death curl (a rosie) it a was a really fat old lady