cool video

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
lol nice one.i like the rosehair trying to escape haha

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yes, that's the bad thing about nice glass setups... i really like the optics, but it takes more time to clean and refill the water dishes...

i also liked that rosie :D

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Me too, I just think it funny that out of all of the bigger T's that were watered in the video the rosie was the only one to decide to take a stroll.

Cringles

Arachnopeon
Around 1:13. is that a baby spider, beside the cup of water. then it runs away towards the top left of the screen? did i imagine this, or did anyone else notice it, didnt look like the guy in the video noticed it.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Around 1:13. is that a baby spider, beside the cup of water. then it runs away towards the top left of the screen? did i imagine this, or did anyone else notice it, didnt look like the guy in the video noticed it.
I was trying to look, but really couldn't see anything. Is it when there is no container on the table?

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i noticed that and was also woundering what it was....

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
an exuvium maybe? blowing off the table? i saw what you mean though...

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i noticed that and was also woundering what it was....
As was I... it seemed that he picked it out of the container, so maybe the exuvium blowing away is correct...

Pretty cool vid tho! I wonder how long that took in real time? And how long to feed? And that is why I don't have that large of a collection (yet :))!