Cool plastic containers or cheap acrylic enclosures for Tarantulas in South Africa?

SunTiger1

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone

Where do you guys buy all your clear plastic containers to make your own enclosures for your T's or where can I find cheap acrylic enclosures? I don't like the glass tanks because they don't have any cross ventilation.
I am based in Gauteng, South Africa

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Ever have issues with any of the vendors?
"Nope", much better than ebay.

If something arrives damaged etc, they offer you a partial refund or a full refund, you can choice the best one for you. In the case the vendor tries to scam you, only happened once in hundreds of orders (+300), he tried to sell me a fake phone lcd..., aliexpress has the same protection as paypal, and they refund you the money pretty fast and without asking you a lot of paperwork, in reality you only have to claim it and upload a photograph, nothing else.

At first I was pretty hesitant, but now I buy phones, tools etc much cheaper, Eg: Oneplus 8 490€...

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
"Nope", much better than ebay.

If something arrives damaged etc, they offer you a partial refund or a full refund, you can choice the best one for you. In the case the vendor tries to scam you, only happened once in hundreds of orders (+300), he tried to sell me a fake phone lcd..., aliexpress has the same protection as paypal, and they refund you the money pretty fast and without asking you a lot of paperwork, in reality you only have to claim it and upload a photograph, nothing else.

At first I was pretty hesitant, but now I buy phones, tools etc much cheaper, Eg: Oneplus 8 490€...
Thanks I’ve been hesitant for a while, now I’ll look for sure.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
The only advice I give you, is to check the vendor and the product twice. For example they have rating stars, I never buy things below 4.5 stars and 90% good seller rating.

Check the descriptions and user reviews, not the images. For example, you can find some retarded vendors who can sell you a pillow with a stamped image of one children hugging the pillow, while you are looking for a pillow for childrens 😂😂😂

Last edited: