Contest!!!

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm sure some of you have heard, if not ReptilesNCritters.com is running a Reptile/Amphibian/Tarantula/Invert contest. Send in your fav photo between November 18-30. US resident's only.

Voting starts December 1st-19th You can vote once per day. Winner will be announced December 20th. Prize~~~$100.00 worth of reptiles and amphibians.

I threw a pic up. Hey, you never know!

Find them on Facebook too!

(Hint....The picture I posted is named Holiday Girl, If you would like to vote):D

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I wish they would, you guys are not that far away from us. They sell all kinds of Reptiles, Tarantulas, Scorpions, Turtles and so on.....They can be quite a bit pricey tho.

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm going to bump this up. Anyone that did not enter, please vote for Holiday Girl. You can do it once per day. Reptiles-N-Critters.com. You can find them on Facebook too. Pretty please.:)

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
O.K. one last try.................Please Vote For "Holiday Girl."! 9 More day's left! Vote once per day, Under Reptiles-N-Crritters.com. They are also On Facebook. Thank You!

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Alright, I said this was going to be the last time, but...................This is the Last day to vote for "Holiday Girl"!

All those with a Facebook Page please visit Reptiles-N-Critters.com and vote for her! She needs all the votes she can get!

So Please come on out and Vote Vote Vote for her!