Contest Problems

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hey All,

I know that many of you are currently having problems posting to the Contest thread. The reason this is occurring is because the server keeps timing out when trying to send emails to all of the users subscribed to the thread. To those of you who have not posted your guess yet, please post it here in this thread. Sorry about the problem.

Scott

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I was having that problem, so I just did an edit on my previous post and made a guess of 290... just in case you're keeping track.

Botar

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Im in canada, if i win i will pay for shipping if it isnt totally rediculous...am i still disqualified?

Mark

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
The problem with shipping to canada is that there's customs fees as well as shipping fees. It would probably be very prohibitive.... Do you have anyone in the US that we could ship it to you that they could bring them over to you? That might be one option....

Scott

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Scott my gf can bring them to me so if I win I am still able to get the slings.

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by mrderanged
The problem with shipping to canada is that there's customs fees as well as shipping fees. It would probably be very prohibitive.... Do you have anyone in the US that we could ship it to you that they could bring them over to you? That might be one option....

Scott
I can import them if someone wins from Canada... this will save the border fees because I am a registered importer.

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bjorgly, im your new friend, if needed, ill give you a hand.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Update

Chris from Chris' Creepy Crawlies has just made the generous offer of getting the slings across the Canadian border with no border fees so to any of our Canadian members who wouldn't mind paying Chris to ship the T's to them from inside Canada, feel free to enter the contest. We'll take care of the fees for getting them to him. :)

Happy Guessing,

Scott

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow! i thought i was the only one having a problem! :)

i'll guess 700

kellygirl

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by mebebraz
Bjorgly, im your new friend, if needed, ill give you a hand.
Thanks alot, mebebraz, i appreciate that.

Mark

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I can import them if someone wins from Canada... this will save the border fees because I am a registered importer.
Thanks Chris.

If I win, I'd be willing to share s'lings; I couldn't deal with ten. I'd only want one.
Paul

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
And the winner.....

Will be announced at 8 pm EST tomorrow 12/5/2002. Anyone who has not put in their entry must put it in by 7:00 pm EST tomorrow.

Good luck......

Scott