container confusion!

ornamentalist

Arachnoknight
hi all! i live in the uk and have started breeding t's :cool: im now looking for some nice, see through deli-cups to house the slings in but up to now, have not been able to find any, even in food wholesale places like makro :? my lps sells their slings in them and won't let on to where they get them. im also wanting to make/buy 'Rob C' type enclosures, (the perspex ones) but the perspex iv seen is soooooo expensive!!! :eek: one cowboy wanted £160 for 6 12" by 12" sheets! b&q and homebase want in the region of £50 per square meter too :( why is it so bank cripplingly expensive? has anyone successfully found a decent place that sells either cheap perspex or cheap ready-made enclosures, also the transparent sling tubs. i always buy the biggest exo-terra kritter keepers but they are unsuitable for the likes of T.Blondi or P.Antenous :wall: any help would be warmly welcomed :worship: thanks!

Last edited:

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
i always buy the biggest exo-terra kritter keepers but they are unsuitable for the likes of T.Blondi or P.Antenous
I believe and some would argue the point but I personally would only put T's of that size in a 20 gal aquarium. I wish I could help with the deli cups but I am just not sure...good luck

ornamentalist

Arachnoknight
me too! i have a subadult P.Antenous in the biggest kritter keeper they make, next moult she is going in a 3 foot by 1.5 foot beardie viv