Considerate Things T's Do

Craig73

Arachnoangel
My Psalmopoeus irmania is a one of my most well mannered T’s. Doing the rounds and it created a web tube from its home base down to the water dish and started moving its trash out for pickup. Even though it’s into the water dish, I can live with that. Ts never cease to amaze me with their ingenuity and efficiency.
5301B7C1-0980-44A7-84C9-7181658DB6FC.jpeg

Kibosh

Arachnoknight
Wow much nicer then my A. Avic who just presses her butt against every surface of the enclosure and let's fly and seems to drop her boluses about her enclosure with reckless abandonment... little savage.

Needs to hang out with more Psalmopoeus I say. Lol

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Maybe they THINK they're being considerate by using their water dishes as toilets, but it's not a very considerate thing to do!

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I do appreciate most have garbage piles. Makes clean up easier and less intrusive

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
3 of mine are nice enough to leave their boluses in a corner or in plain sight, so I can take it out. My B. boehmei, however, has the weird habit of stashing her boluses inside the back of her hide, so I can't really get to them. She does, once in a blue moon, leave a pile in a corner or near the water dish. Oh well, you can't win 'em all.

Lyra

Arachnopeon
Wow much nicer then my A. Avic who just presses her butt against every surface of the enclosure and let's fly and seems to drop her boluses about her enclosure with reckless abandonment... little savage.

Needs to hang out with more Psalmopoeus I say. Lol
Sounds like mine. Poop all over and you never know where s bolus will crop up.

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
My Psalmopoeus irmania is a one of my most well mannered T’s. Doing the rounds and it created a web tube from its home base down to the water dish and started moving its trash out for pickup. Even though it’s into the water dish, I can live with that. Ts never cease to amaze me with their ingenuity and efficiency.
View attachment 377576
My C. versicolor doesn't shoot poop on me when I open it's enclosure's front door. Mine is a super pooper cannon shooter, so my point gets across.

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
Meanwhile my E. murinus is out here tossing boluses in the water dish and spraying poop on the sides of her enclosure.... 🤦‍♂️