Concerns with my g.rosea sling

Colconn

Arachnopeon
Help this is my first post. I have a couple of concerns with my g.rosea sling I bought it on 17th July this year and it hasn't eaten since 3rd August so I have left it be only going in to mist the tank every 3 days but I have still tried once a week to feeding it and it just runs away I have tried pinheads and fruit flies and I'm getting no where it has had the premolt spot on its abdomen since the 31st of July but still hasn't had a molt I am just concerned as my other slings of different species have eaten and molted fine I'm probably over reacting as it is a slow growing species and also they do go months without eating but I'm just concerned with its age. The facts substrate is coco fibre it has a hide and some cork bark it's tank is a 19x12x13.55cm (kept climbing out of deli cup when trying to feed) tank temp currently is 26 degrees and humidity is 72% mist every 3 days. It is very active it looks healthy (picture supplied) but I'm still worrying any advice is much appreciated Tia

Attachments

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Your T is fine. It is premolt behaviour. Even at that G. rosea are known for not having a huge appetite.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I wouldnt be misting that regularly either. I would just drop a little water down the tank walls every few days using a pipette instead. It is an arid species and even slings don't need all that humidity.

If it was trying to escape the enclosure you had it in before then it was probably too wet and stuffy for it and it wanted out.

Colconn

Arachnopeon
I wouldnt be misting that regularly either. I would just drop a little water down the tank walls every few days using a pipette instead. It is an arid species and even slings don't need all that humidity.

If it was trying to escape the enclosure you had it in before then it was probably too wet and stuffy for it and it wanted out.
The previous enclosure was what I got it from the shop in I also thought it could be too wet I put additional holes in the side of the deli cup as well as the lid and changed the substrate to coco fibre and it was still climbing out. When misting I only spray once in one corner of the enclosure I have a mature male g.rosea as well who is eating more frequent than the sling which is why I was concerned thank you for your quick reply it is much appreciated hopefully I will stop worrying over nothing lol