Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Communal setup

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by Jaran Pryce, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Advertisement
    I need help with my communal set up I’ve got a Asian Forest Scorpion and i would like to include him in the set up but what other insects could I put in there with him, I was thinking maybe stick insects or millipedes?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. FrankiePinchinatti

FrankiePinchinatti Arachnosquire Active Member

That will probably be about as successful as trying to keep a communal set up with crickets. Your best bet if you want roommates would be to get more AFS.

3. AzJohn

AzJohn Arachnoking Old Timer

There’s a very good chance whatever you put in with it will get eaten. Including other AFS.

4. Arthroverts

Arthroverts Arachnoprince Active Member

Any communal setup with a predator will take a lot of planning and should still be reserved for those with more experience just due to their volatility. I would suggest you do quite a bit more research and take stock of what you're thinking about doing, as scorpions generally don't do well with other invertebrates, millipedes and stick insects (and sometimes other scorpions) included.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.