"Communal" B. jacksoni set up

EightLeggedFrea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I will be recieving two B. jacksoni very soon. I'm not sure what size they will be at, I bought them from Ken the Bug Guy (great guy, BTW). I heard this scorp was communal, at least as adults. Seeing as by the time they arrive (if tommorrow, Thurs.) I may not be around to observe how they will react to one another if placed together and left alone (I'll have to rush off to school), so I made this special set up with a 2.5-gal aquarium. What I have done was take a piece of black mat board and used it to make two "enclosures" out of one, if you follow. I also taped both sides so that it stays in place until I put substrate in the cage. My only concern about this is whether or not the scorps can CLIMB the board and thus meet/confront each other. Could this be a problem? Can scorps even climb such material?

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wouldn't worry to much about it. Before you leave throw in some food so that they are full and even if they are immature they won't kill each other unless they are hungry or molting.
-Eddy

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
They might not climb the mat board, but they might climb the tape if it's rough enough. I hope you taped neatly, because otherwise there is the possibility that they get stuck on a loose end of the tape. That could be very stressfull for the animal. But I also think the chances of cannibalism are not big if both specimens are well fed.
What sex are both specimens?