• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

come2imagine3

dgyoung

Arachnopeon
I have completed a trade with come2imagine3 and things went great. He can ship wonderfully! package was awesome all the slings arrived alive!!! BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!

starscreamzx3

Arachnopeon
Great guy to deal with!! Wish I woulda bought sooner!! Delivered on time as promised, and spiderlings were packaged very nicly!!!

drgonzo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great packing,communication,price,and freebe...Stand up guy would not hesitate to order from again.

photobuggirl

Arachnopeon
Wow! A+++++++++++++

Victor went above and beyond keeping me informed about the package that was being shipped to me and all other information that was relevant to the transaction. I'm incredibly impressed with the care that he put into shipping and his customer service. There's no way that I'd hesitate doing business with come2imagine3 again.

hellbound

Arachnopeon
very good seller

just got 15 curly hair babies from vic, very nice guy and very helpful to beginners like me... he even gave me an extra and the delicups to house them... i highly recommend him guys... if you have some more species coming vic let me know... thank you again

AaronP

Arachnopeon
Great dealer

I made a purchase ( actually, i have bought twice now... i think ) and everything was great. great communication and packaging. I will deffinetely buy from Vic again. :)

taylortreadway

Arachnopeon
A+

First time to buy from Victor and i must say it wont be the last! Obts came great :D +the extra :p! THX! shipped them in crazy cold weather but double insulated, heat packs, vials ! i mean perfect ! A++ Will do business with again i have no doubt!

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Victory!

:razz: Positive :razz:

I received a well packed shipment of H. Maculata sub-adults this Holiday, Santa was outta T's, but I got just what I wanted from Victor :D

Thanks for the great deal, and outstanding communication, etc. :clap:

- Jason

Joshlividum567

Arachnopeon
A+++++

Packing was great, T's and roaches were very lively on arrival, even going with priority shipping! Super awesome guy, communication was great.Extremely positive.

kimmikat687

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

I purchased 2 A avic slings from Victor about a week and a half ago. Not only did he hold the little guys for me while I got PayPal straightened out, but he worked with me and my hectic work schedule to find a day to ship where I would be home to receive them. Also, one of the slings molted the day before he was gonna ship, so he emailed me letting me know he was going to have to wait to ship for a few days, to give the guy time to harden.
A++ communication, and awesome seller!! Definitely will buy from him again!!!!

dodgeman79

Arachnopeon
Awsome 5 ***** come2imagine3

I BOUGHT A MM G ROSEA FROM VICTOR TRANSACTION WAS GRET THE T CAME VERY WELL PACKAGED IM IMPRESSED !!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN ! THANKS VICTOR :clap:

SublimeExotics

Arachnopeon
Excellent seller

I just received my order of pokies, and every one of them was moving when I unpacked them. Great packaging that protected them from the temperature differences between New York and Florida. I couldn't be more pleased.

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
100% aaa+++

Got my Ts from Vic today and im 100% satisfied with his service, communication and packing skills.. And the slings, they were just as awesome... Very healthy and well fed... Ill definitely do business with him again in the future... Highly recommended!!

Mike

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great Slings

Just got a package full of slings today with an added bonus in the box. Some cool tweezers. Great deal and excellent packing job. I wish I had the patience to put slings in straws!!! Thanks!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
I got my slings from vic yesterday and everything was awesome! Communucation, packaging and quality of Ts... Thanks again!!

8leggedfreak22

Arachnopeon
I recieved my t's from Victor. Everything was perfect all the t's were nice and healthy and the communication was great. I would do business again anyday. Thanks alot

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

That was another great transaction with come2imagine3.I purchased from him male P.fasciata.Transaction was smooth,great communication and beauty T arrived on time.I'm very satisfied.:)
Thank you.

Aleks

sweetypie

Arachnoknight
Positive!

Thanks for the great transaction, they all arrived and are doing well.:clap:

- This is going to get addicting!

JayMadison

Arachnosquire
Positive :)

Got a great B. Vagans, easy seller to work with good communication.

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aaa+++

just bought a grip of tarantulas, MM to sling and they all arrived today in GREAT health, they looked great and were well fed. I would very much enjoy doing buisness again.
~Aaron