Come to think of it....

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
You know, come to think of it has anyone ever seen a tarantula molt in the wild...? How do we know they even do this out there? I’m not so convinced.

Is molting just a delusion and hallucination in our collective arachnid unconscious used to worry newbies to death and frustrate old keepers with endless repetitive unsearched questions? I think so.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Then, then, then...have, have...have all the money we've spent on confirmed molt-sexed females...is that...no...is that...delusio...

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Tnajdks,

Arnytsspfogjrts

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Then, then, then...have, have...have all the money we've spent on confirmed molt-sexed females...is that...no...is that...delusio...

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Tnajdks,

Arnytsspfogjrts
Uh oh... I think the corona got Antroverts. He short circuiting.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Can't be troo...not possible...must...no....money...confirmed...tarantula...molt...
Must get refund...too much...cricket:

fdskjnf,sdnvlfv

Aaejfernfr

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You know, come to think of it has anyone ever seen a tarantula molt in the wild...? How do we know they even do this out there? I’m not so convinced.

Is molting just a delusion and hallucination in our collective arachnid unconscious used to worry newbies to death and frustrate old keepers with endless repetitive unsearched questions? I think so.
I feel the same way about them eating without human help- it’s a myth