Columbia

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I always see the word Columbia, dont you guys mean Colombia. Colombia is the correct spelling of the South American country, I had seen it for so many times in before the Tarantulas that are named with that country.
Alonso

bness2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It would probably help if people pronounced it correctly. Most Americans, at least, say it like Coh-luhm-beeuh, when it should actually be Coh-lohm-beeah. Of course, correct pronunciation only helps if you know Spanish ;P ;P

Bryan

P.S. Aren't we getting just a little picky here?

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey

Im from Peru, but I mean its the name of a country not a regular grammatical error. I dont think I am writing an essay when I post.
Sorry about my errors tough, I know they are frequent.

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
picky

Maybe I am being picky but if you are from Canada would you like people posting hi friends from Canadia?

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Alonso99
Im from Peru, but I mean its the name of a country not a regular grammatical error. I dont think I am writing an essay when I post.
Sorry about my errors tough, I know they are frequent.
Hmmm...you must have read my post right before I deleted it. If that's the case, (just so ya know) I removed it because even with the smily faces and what not, I was having a hard time trying to capture that friendly jokey vibe so I just deleted it altogether. No need to apologize at all for errors. Like I said, I was just clowning. I'm sure that if you decided to take the time you would find errors in some of my posts as well. I do have an advantage though, my wife's a school teacher. Talk about being corrected... :rolleyes:

Later. :p

Atrax

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Atrax

Cool. did you check out my Gigas chomping on a fuzzy?

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes! H. gigas is an awesome sp. Did you know they can swim? Yep, it's true.
Did she finish the whole thing?

Atrax

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah

Them being able to swim was what got me convince I needed one. She has done some swimming for me, her water bowl is about the right size for it to swim.

toan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
colombia, colombia, colombia, colombia.

I keep forgetting. maybe i'll remember this time it's colombia.

Toan