Colorful Ts

Embers To Ashes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Does anybody have some pictures of some amazingly colored Ts? I saw a picture on google of this purpple one and it was butiful. I have a A. versi, maybe one day I will get something even more colorful. I love seeing Ts colors :D

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Gbb

Female C cyaneopubescens 3 days before a molt.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

And, about the simplicity of G pulchra?
Sable, adult female

Arborealis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Avicularia diversipes (formerly fasciculata) As adults they are mainly black and have iridescent rainbow coloration on the legs. Very striking. The pic with the text was her at approximately 1" and the others were taken after a molt. Very gorgeous multicolored iridescence.

Attachments

Rob1985

This user has no status.
The Cyriocosmus species is very patterned and has awesome copper coloring. Plus, they're dwarf species.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
WARNING
The following spider is overrated.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sorry if links come up.... I'm still trying to figure out how to upload the direct pictures properly.....

H. Lividum..... Cobalt Blue....

B. Boehmei..... Mexican Fireleg....3 days after a molt 3"

Hope this helps.

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Not technically a tarantula, but close. This is Wolfie, my northern California Lycosidae. He's about 1/4 inch, so it took my roommates' cameras incredible macro setting to capture his colors. I honestly had no idea that he looked like this until I uploaded the picture lol.

View attachment 88996

Last edited:

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Avicularia diversipes (formerly fasciculata) As adults they are mainly black and have iridescent rainbow coloration on the legs. Very striking. The pic with the text was her at approximately 1" and the others were taken after a molt. Very gorgeous multicolored iridescence.
That was an adult one!? :eek:

grayhound

Arachnosquire
thank you

Hope this helps.
That helps a lot!!! Thank you xhexdx! How in the heck do i go about doing that myself now? I have a LOT of gorgeous T pics to share, but feel like a dork because they always come up as links!!

Jeremy

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
That helps a lot!!! Thank you xhexdx! How in the heck do i go about doing that myself now? I have a LOT of gorgeous T pics to share, but feel like a dork because they always come up as links!!

Jeremy
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

"To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image."

grayhound

Arachnosquire
more pics

Ok, I think I figured it out. Lets try it again!

Jumping Spider - Phiddipus Audax

Not too colorful except his green fangs!! VERY neat!!

I caught this guy in my kitchen last summer. I LOVE how he can tackle and devour a cricket as big as he is!!

Attachments