Colorful asian jungle scorpions

Hi folks, im looking to get a hopefully captive bred jungle scorpion in early 2020 at latest,i have kept mainy tarantulas in the past,and have experience of setting up enclosure,temps/humidity etc, i will be hoping to obtain a adult or large sub adult scorpion,but realise that the species i kept before P.Imperator is now Cites listed so not generally available,though i have kept P.Cavimanus (single specimen) before as well,im looking for a fairly easy going and no too demanding species,but preferably one with a real metalic sheen, saw some pics of a Java scorpion which had metalic purple???? .I realise that some pics may have been artficially modified, but is there a relatively easy to obtain species with a metallic blue,or purple sheen naturally occuring? Otherwise i might try to obtain a P.Viatoris which seems to offer a nice red color variation. Sorry if im ramblin,but just dont have enough info online,and im in UK in North Wales ,and not many suppliers close to me to visually look at variois species.