Colorado T's

Alienwiredgirl

Arachnopeon
Hi super spidies,
I'm getting two 3/4 Chromatoplema slings next week (if the temperature cooperates), I have spent hours reading up on this website that was suggested in the intro http://people.ucalgary.ca/~schultz/Humidity.html. And they mention special care for T's who live in high elevation and dryer climates.
I chose to get this specific species because of their love for more arid conditions; aside from a water bowl , I'd like to hear advice , experience, or information on keeping GBB's mile high please.

ChrisTy

Arachnoaddict
I'm in Utah and have only had my GBB for a couple months... Mine is 1 1/2in. I keep mine on dry substrate with a water dish and have made sure there are lots of anchor points for him to web up. Mine seems to be doing great so far. I hope this helps. GBBs are a more hardy species to care for and don't require a whole lot. I have a space heater in my room for the extra cold nights but thats about the most I have had to do for my Ts.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
19C-26C temps Bone dry sub and water dish. Semi arboreal setup with loads of fake plants and branches for anchor points.

Simple. :)