Cold Weather Housing

Buggrt

Arachnopeon
If you ever see this, I ended up getting a C. versicolor sling, A. geniculata sling, H. longipes sling, and a juvenile GBB.

I ended up not trying anything to heat them, and it seems to be working. My heating has also been keeping my place on the warm side, so I'm glad it's working out, at least temperature wise...

Three of them are still doing well... unfortunately the A. geniculata didn't make it and passed away a couple days ago. After doing more research of what is looked liked post death, I'm assuming it was dehydrated, so I'm going to watch it closer with my other two slings (and the eventual next A. geniculata I ordered). Unfortunately I could literally use the saying "rookie mistake," and I'm hoping it doesn't happen again.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Keep an eye on the moisture level, to provide enough humidity, specially on winter and using heating devices.

It will prevent further issues, if done correctly. Simply add water when it dries up a bit, never based on a schedule.

VaporRyder

Arachnoknight
If you ever see this, I ended up getting a C. versicolor sling, A. geniculata sling, H. longipes sling, and a juvenile GBB.

I ended up not trying anything to heat them, and it seems to be working. My heating has also been keeping my place on the warm side, so I'm glad it's working out, at least temperature wise...

Three of them are still doing well... unfortunately the A. geniculata didn't make it and passed away a couple days ago. After doing more research of what is looked liked post death, I'm assuming it was dehydrated, so I'm going to watch it closer with my other two slings (and the eventual next A. geniculata I ordered). Unfortunately I could literally use the saying "rookie mistake," and I'm hoping it doesn't happen again.
Awww man! Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad the other three are doing well.

There’s some great advice on here. Keep researching and learning. Best of luck with them.

Buggrt

Arachnopeon
Awww man! Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad the other three are doing well.

There’s some great advice on here. Keep researching and learning. Best of luck with them.
Thanks. I've tried to look on the bright side, everything is becoming stepping stones to improve my future keeping. Unfortunate lesson that probably didn't need to occur if I was more careful, but probably for the better in the long run.