• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Cold Blooded Creations (www.coldbloodedcreations.com)

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cold Blooded Creations

Positive

coldbloodedcreations.com
They have an extensive list of animals, I recently ordered from them, the packaging was great, altough there was a confusion and also it took about 2 days for them get back to me, but they were great. Very nice and they know a lot about their animals. I would certainly do business with them again. I am pleased.

Bob

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive

I have bought quite a bit from Cold Blooded Creations. I drive over and buy in person and Aaron or Jeff always take the time to show me everything they have. There stock room is spotless and all the cages are too. Jeff does a invert show once a month or so to help out the locals with questions to spead the word on the hobby. Both Aaron and Jeff have had alot of experiece working in pet shops over the years and it really shows up in their expert advice. Sorry to be so long buy they are first class and allways adding to their stock.

Bob

SpyderByte

Arachnopeon
Positive

Jeff and Aaron are great.

They both know their Ts and herps. Very nice selection of healthy animals. Great prices, especially compared to other dealers. I appreciate all the time they spent with a novice like me, answering the zillion questions I had and showing me their set ups. Very patient also, I know I asked the same question more than once. The biggest bonus for me is they live about 2hrs away and I can see the animals before purchase.

Not really low points but things that would make it more convienent: I wish their Internet site was up and running so I could see what they currently had to offer, although they have sent me a current price list upon request. They both have 40hrs jobs, so you may have to contact them at night. But they do answer e-mails promptly. To view animals you have to make an appointment. But they are there when they say they will be and spend time with you.

They do a great job.

I will do business with them again.

Arnie

SpyderByte

Arachnopeon
Positive

Once again another outstanding experience with Cold Blooded Creations. Aaron and Jeff are great.

They had some new stock come in and I got a few Ts, a scorp and a mantis. I was going to get some other Ts from them but Aaron said they had just got them in and were WC. He said to wait a few weeks before buying them incase they have parasites or are sickly, he also wanted to put some weight on them. They also stirred me away from a couple of Ts and scorps knowing that they weren't the kind of bugs I wanted at this time (although I was very intrigued by them -- maybe much later on I will get them). This showed me these guys aren't in it just for the bucks but want to have satisfied customers.

The selection of Ts, scrops, mantids, centipedes and reptiles was good. And their knowledge and husbandry of the animals they keep are outstanding.

The best part of the whole thing was I got to watch feeding time. I saw a T blondi take a full grown mouse. Watched many others eat pinkies and crickets.

I highly recommend CBC to anyone. Especially if you live near Vancouver, WA. Look these guys up, and check out their inverts and reptiles, you won't be sorry that you did.

Arnie

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I purchased a couple specimen from Aaron recently and overall am happy with my purchase. The tarantulas were as described in that they were healthy and female, however they were about 1" smaller than advertised, but since I got such a good deal on them I didn't bring it up to him as it didn't bother me. Packaging was excellent and delivery on time. I recommend Aaron to anyone looking to purchase from him.

Jakob