Colbalt Blue Or Orange Baboon

hicksybelfast

Arachnopeon
strange this post came today i have just came home from work and to my wifes dismay and my absolute joy brought with me a OBT i have kept them in the past and just could not resist also I have held over a H.Gigas and a G.Pulchra which i will collect tommorow will have to post pics soon

Cthulhu1254

Arachnopeon
hicksybelfast said:
strange this post came today i have just came home from work and to my wifes dismay and my absolute joy brought with me a OBT i have kept them in the past and just could not resist also I have held over a H.Gigas and a G.Pulchra which i will collect tommorow will have to post pics soon
.:hands you some punctuation for your sentance:.

I had to read that a few times before it made any sense.

metallica2501

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
skadiwolf said:
just out of sheer curiosity...

if a hot scorpion bites you, does it cost the same as a hot snake bite?

i've heard that you can use around 15 or more vials of antivenom for a snake bite and that sometimes those go for like $15 a pop. um, that's QUITE pricey.

'i have never believed more fervantly in anything than my belief in the utter idiocy of the human race' - me :D
I have heard that the anitvenin to this very dangerous "true" spider in arkansas cost $15,000 per dose, imagine that. truly dangerous scorpions of medical importance are rarly available to people. most common dangerous species are from the genus centroides, adroctonus, tityus, buthus and para buthus. credited with being the most poisonous is androctonus australis or so i have heard

Cuddly Cobalt

Arachnosquire
I have both tarantulas and they are great fun to care for:} but if its your first definetly be cautious:embarrassed: nothing prepares you for the first time it strikes your pliers (hopefully) {D

BrynWilliams

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice thread resurrection :D initially a 2003 thread with a last post in 2006 {D

Welcome to the forums though! Just glance at the date next time for something a little more up to date ehehehe

I have both tarantulas and they are great fun to care for:} but if its your first definetly be cautious:embarrassed: nothing prepares you for the first time it strikes your pliers (hopefully) {D