Coexist....maybe?

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
What do you think it is? I know they are confused with stirmi frequently.
Looks stirmi. The first pics you posted, that show the patella, shows the lack of hair there. Stirmi lacks the hairs on their patella, blondi has them. Just didn't want you to try breeding him with a female blondi, and he just get munched. That'd be a bummer. Definitely a massive man you got though. A true example of a big theraphosa.

Cj Baker

Arachnopeon
Looks stirmi. The first pics you posted, that show the patella, shows the lack of hair there. Stirmi lacks the hairs on their patella, blondi has them. Just didn't want you to try breeding him with a female blondi, and he just get munched. That'd be a bummer. Definitely a massive man you got though. A true example of a big theraphosa.
For him I may just have to go to the local shop and have them breed lol thank you, he is quite the terror.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
For him I may just have to go to the local shop and have them breed lol thank you, he is quite the terror.
Np, hopefully you get some nice slings from him.

Here's a vid that explains the whole T. blondi vs T. stirmi -

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
This reminds me of the ordeal that happened in Australia. They had these crops that kept getting decimated by some kind of beetle. So they decided to introduce a foreign species from South America(cane toads) around their fields to eat the beetles, didn't work out the way they thought it would. The beetle problem wasn't really impacted, but their native wildlife was in serious danger.

Basically the toads started breeding and their numbers multiplied so fast that they became a real problem, they would eat literally everything and began to out compete other native predators for food. To top it all off, the toads have this poisonous gland that they secrete when attacked, so pretty much any predator that tried to eat them was also killed in the process.

I know this drifted off topic a bit, and I'm not saying this is what would happen. My point is that introducing another true spider into the enclosure may cause more harm then good. If they start producing sacs you could have little tiny spiders everywhere...they may not impact your other pests all that much and could possibly become more of an issue than the isopods were in the first place.