Cobalt blue

Dewster

Arachnopeon
Hey guys quick question
Does anyone know if your cobalt blue is supposed to surface while they molt or do they molt under their substrate?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Most of the time they will moult down their hole. Shame isnt it :(

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
90% of the time (and I'm kind on the %) when it comes to 'O.B' you can dream about the exuvia. The reason is that tooking the 'old body' out, maybe near the burrow entrance, would be a clear and pretty dumb invite to their predators, and they don't want that.

Dewster

Arachnopeon
I just wanna make sure she is still alive. My green bottle blue had a molt a couple days ago but the thing was in pieces. I usually like to keep them. It was her first molt and I didn't know what she was doing but the way she did it was she closed off an area with web and just stayed in there for days. I thought it was weird but then I woke up yesterday and looked and there were two green bottles in there!! Funny how it looks like you have twins sometimes right?

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
I just wanna make sure she is still alive. My green bottle blue had a molt a couple days ago but the thing was in pieces. I usually like to keep them. It was her first molt and I didn't know what she was doing but the way she did it was she closed off an area with web and just stayed in there for days. I thought it was weird but then I woke up yesterday and looked and there were two green bottles in there!! Funny how it looks like you have twins sometimes right?
old worlds commonly use their molts to build the walls of their burrow.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
I wouldn't worry. Also good luck acquiring a molt from a lividum. Ive wanted to before but they just love shredding their molts to basically dust. :meh: