Cobalt blue showing off

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These pics are some of my pride and joys. The colors of her just turned out so nice. I call her Mystik. By the way, she isn't evil like all of you guys and I get to see her quite often.

Attachments

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
gorgeous!

Do those stay that blue all the time? or do they grow out of it?

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oddities :
1. Are we on these boards evil ? :)
2. 'What BLUE'? Do you mean; 'What, blue?' or 'I can't see anything blue. Pleeeease.' ?

Nice blue by the way!

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Right after we get the greenbottle blue...... we get a.....

OoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo, Pertiful!

Very very lovely.

:)

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Don't buy spiders just because of their appearance.
I chose a A. Avicularia s'ling because of their cute blue colors and the way they look. Darn, worst descision I ever made. As soon as I open the lid of its little enclosure it's on my shoulder ... And veryveryveryvery hard to get back into its enclosure :).
Anyway, you can also consider it as a great way to learn some more about how to take good care of your T's.

Ðennis

Faunya

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by dennie
Don't buy spiders just because of their appearance.
I chose a A. Avicularia s'ling because of their cute blue colors and the way they look. Darn, worst descision I ever made. As soon as I open the lid of its little enclosure it's on my shoulder ... And veryveryveryvery hard to get back into its enclosure :).
Anyway, you can also consider it as a great way to learn some more about how to take good care of your T's.

Ðennis

Hmmmm...I'd suggest a different enclosure ;P

-Faunya

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I completly or as completly as possable research spiders we want before purchase.

Yep.
I Do pick a good many for the way they look.
But I never just jump and buy without Knowing what I'm getting.

Our versicolor is a sweety.
Yes a bit of an arm runner if she gets the chance but a darling.

And Just like all the research I read said she would be.
So I knew what to expect and she's So worth it.

I want to get more Avicularia's in the futer I'm So impressed with this darling...

I treat our Usambara just like I would any bangel tiger that has a belly full of nitro.....

our Rosies act like Rosies and our Salmon pink is a a mini bulldozer with a cricket habit...

Our Blondi is a little cute trundler ruight now but we Know it will turn into a Godzilla spider with a Tude... So.. we are prepared for that....

The CR zebra Was a surprise. Skittish I was expecting but this one is a Total B*tch. But she's Lovely and we Love watching her.

So I would say yes. It's Ok to pick a pet by how the pet looks as long as it's Still done in a knowing educated way.

To Want one for it's looks is one thing.

To buy brain blind is another.

Love the look and decide if the behavior and needs is worth the look..

ziplok48457

Arachnopeon
cobalt blue's color

i just got a cobalt blue and is a very dark blue do they get brighter with age plus any tips on care would be appreciated yours is very cool looking by the way how do i post pictures? thank u for your time and patience

Last edited:

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gosh guys, I don't buy spiders just on appearance alone. I just wanted to show off how pretty she is. I have lots of pretty spiders, as well as bulldozers, and eaters like pigs and I love them all. I too, research on my spiders ahead of time:)

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh sorry guys, I didn't mean you people were evil, I just see a lot of posts where people call their Cobalts evil and I meant mine doesn't act that way. I didn't word my original post right. I am sorry and I think of a lot of you people as friends.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She's Absolutly Gorgeous petitegreeneyes.
I'd show her off too.
I Love our bulldozer and our B*tchy zebra and.. well all of them.

I just can't wait to get more.
No matter the species or color or type.

I do admit I want a few of the brighter colored ones first.
Just ecause I have a thing about bright riotus colors.

But I adore all the multi legged lil critters.