Cobalt blue possibly bleeding

Arborealis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha. I was about to correct that rosemary was an herb not a flower. However the other one originally mentioned (dandelion) does flower and both the leaves and flower are edible. bitter, but edible.

As far as the T goes, I have read that in dyer situations where flour or cornstarch will not work super glue can work (if it's used right) but notes that the effects have not been studied so doing anything of this nature should be "considered experimental".

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Liquid bandaid is 1000 times better than super glue. Its flexible and works on leg joints too. Super glue gets hard and ive experienced my T's legs getting stuck from it. If it not glued on any joints or soft areas i think it will be ok. If she has an injury let her be and feed her normaly. No need to stuff her injured abdomen because your impatient. Popcangenie shouldnt of recommended glue at all. She seems to give quick advice without much insight.. :rolleyes: I hope your T molts out correctly and the glue is not an issue. Cornstarch works better than "flower" also. Make sure you dont get any of these things onto the book lungs, anus or mouth of the T.

Good luck,

D

boonbear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Liquid bandaid is 1000 times better than super glue. Its flexible and works on leg joints too. Super glue gets hard and ive experienced my T's legs getting stuck from it.
Props on the best idea posted yet. I've never actually thought about using liquid bandaid, and I have it at the house.
I've never had to use anything for an emergency repair, but I've always been really really skeptical of superglue. I don't think it should be used unless there are no other alternatives. There are just to many disastrous risks I can imagine if I tried it. I can barely use it without gluing my fingers together though...

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
First, I doubt he would sprinkle herbs on his tarantula. Lets give him the benefit of the doubt here, even if there was a misspelling. If you're silly enough to think he's gonna go to the spice cabinet to stop bleeding on his T, I'd rather have his poor spelling than your ridiculous outlook.

Second, since you want to be so anal and technical, both of the seasonings/herbs you mentioned are leaves, not flowers. Go find me some basil or rosemary flowers in the local store. Hint: you won't. If only your spice knowledge was as perfect as your spelling.:rolleyes:

Third, why don't you try helping the guy out instead of beating your spelling fist on your chest. It would be one thing if you corrected his spelling then offered suggestions for help that applied to his scenario, but the way I see it you're just trolling his thread with no positive intentions and nothing constructive to add.
I found your post to be just as helpful as what your complaining about. ;)