Cobalt Blue in One Minute Monster Movie!

2LeggedFreak

Arachnopeon
Greetings all...

I'm somewhat new to the forum. Been lurking for a year or so and collecting great info while raising my three T's - Cobalt Blue, Antilles Pinktoe and Venezuelan Suntiger. All females.

The Cobalt, at about 14 months, is just starting to get a nice blue sheen. She's also begun to devour 4-5 crickets per week. Since she's been out stalking quite a bit, I got some great footage of her on the hunt. Please visit the link below to check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY28_M9CxOU&feature=player_embedded

Yah, it's a little overdramatic... I'm a filmmaker and I own a terrarium/custom enclosure design company in LA. Just a fun weekend project.

Hope you all enjoy the clip and good luck with your T's!

Last edited:

Chelsiukas

Arachnopeon
Hey! That video is awesome! I especially loved the soundtrack and the sudden attack. Keep up the good work! BTW, nice specimen you have got there. Cheers!

Assassin

Arachnosquire
LOL! i totally freaked out when she attacked :D really good movie!!!!! can you post some pictures of your beauties? would love to see them!

2LeggedFreak

Arachnopeon
Great pics, BlackCat!

so awesome, nice job. 5* thread! :D
Much appreciated! VERY nice photo set you've got, BlackCat. I've got a collection of crested geckos, a few cornsnakes and the three T's. I'll start posting pics of all soon. Good luck with all of yours!

2LeggedFreak

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the nice note, Assassin. Sure... I'll post some pics soon. Just rehomed all three and they're still getting used to their new enclosures. The Cobalt and the Pinktoe should be relatively easy to get some good shots of in the next few weeks, but the Suntiger has been kinda' reclusive. Should be fun coaxing her from her webbing. :)

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awesome video. But you said she was only 14 months old? Haplopelmas must be fast growers.

BlackCat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Much appreciated! VERY nice photo set you've got, BlackCat. I've got a collection of crested geckos, a few cornsnakes and the three T's. I'll start posting pics of all soon. Good luck with all of yours!
thanks!

Gotta love cresties :D look forward to your pics and definitely more vids too.