Clothing for my weirdo self

ThatBugGuy

Arachnosquire
Being obsessed with insects and arachnids I want to get some clothing but can’t seem to find anything that I like, I found a hoodie that I like but I want MORE they have a butterfly and a beetle version but nothing else. Just wondering if people know where I can find this kind of stuff

Coradams

Arachnoknight
got crickets.jpg

If you go to Cafepress and type "insect" in the search field, you get page after page after page of merchandise including t-shirts. Bees, spiders, dragonflies, even a tarantula hawk wasp. Many come in different colors.

Coradams

Arachnoknight
termite mound.jpg

I like this one. Some styles come in hoodie and long sleeves also.

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
ISO Isopoda has some cool hoodies and Tshirts
37100BED-5CF0-42FB-A7CE-16FEFDF5ADFD.jpeg

Joshua Pharris is a talented artist that can make anything your heart desires. Hats, shirts, hoodies, face mask, etc... he makes them himself.
E05248A1-5E45-4DAB-AE8B-1118EC1C1DD2.jpeg 2B63958E-1CF7-4A1B-B519-F1C3A0ED6123.jpeg

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
*cough*

hi!

my standalone shop is mostly nerdy ladies' clothing, but my redbubble shop has a lot of stuff for dudes too. Someone who was looking for some entomology clothing (but not tarantulas so much, sorry) might check out the art link in my sig, if they were so inclined.

ThatBugGuy

Arachnosquire
*cough*

hi!

my standalone shop is mostly nerdy ladies' clothing, but my redbubble shop has a lot of stuff for dudes too. Someone who was looking for some entomology clothing (but not tarantulas so much, sorry) might check out the art link in my sig, if they were so inclined.
Send link?