Close up centipede feeding pics.

Ian14

Arachnobaron
Yep. You have to get one. I have two, both bought as pedelings. A chinese red head thats now a year old and about 5 inches long. The other is a Subspinepes dehaani "Giant Laos" which is going to be huge! It arrived as a very young pedeling and around 5cm long. The Chinese red head was just 2cm at the same age.
Great animals to watch, but just remember they are fast, evil and think everything is food!

Yep. You have to get one. I have two, both bought as pedelings. A chinese red head thats now a year old and about 5 inches long. The other is a Subspinepes dehaani "Giant Laos" which is going to be huge! It arrived as a very young pedeling and around 5cm long. The Chinese red head was just 2cm at the same age.
Great animals to watch, but just remember they are fast, evil and think everything is food!
Ah, they grow up fast don't they? I'm so proud of my little scuttlers. I've got eight right now, 2 adults and 6 youngsters. My adults are a Yunnan Goliath and a piecoflava. My youngest are 2 Multidens, and the others are two hawaiian subspinipes and 2 Hainanums. I've also got 20 more empty enclosures for future additions... Lol

Awesome! I definitely need to add a Scolopendra spp. to my collection soon! Looks amazing...
Bro, imagine a caterpillar, mixed with a spider. They are probably the quintessential in any entomological collection. I just got into them this year and they've been nothing but spectacular so far. Just don't use a kritter keeper... And be safe. They're pretty high strung.