climbing walls - help

GratefulSpider

Arachnopeon
so before i get beat over the head i have searched on this site and on google and i know the common answer when someone asks why their T is climbing the walls is that its missing something or something is wrong w their enclosure. however im hoping yall can help me out w some suggestions. ill add a pic of my enclosure in the comments for reference. the T in question is a 3.5 in t vagans. not sure of the sex, ill add in a pic of that in case someone wants to help me identify. The enclosure is 8inx6x6. the T has a hide (clay pot), rock, water dish. substrate is straight coco fiber, dry, w some moss mixed on top. ive had the t for a while and it eats well and seems happy over all. however every single day it goes and climbs the glass in the same spot and stays there for a few hours. do i just have an odd spider who thinks its arboreal, or am i missing something. Ive got some more cork bark on the way and plan to swap out the clay pot hide, as i dont think my T's have enjoyed the pots as much in the past. its booty is getting dark so im guessing molt may be coming soon but any tips/advice is greatly appreciated. apologizes if i left out any critical details and apologizes for the basic question i know a lot of old timers hate to see.

Pics attached

Attachments

Psychocircus91

Arachnosquire
How long has it been in this enclosure?
Is the enclosure in an area away from direct sunlight?

Goopyguy56

Arachnoangel
I wouldn't fuss about it honestly. Someone might tell you to add more substrate but it doesn't look too bad to me.

Psychocircus91

Arachnosquire
Few weeks now. Close to a window but i keep blinds closed at all times. Opened them to get some light for better photos of the enclosure. Thanks
As others mentioned, I wouldn't stress about it much, especially with the enclosure being fairly new to it.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Yep.Not a big deal,as far as I can see.No huge fall risk.T,s do stuff we don’t understand.
Everything looks fine.
Just stare at it and marvel .

USNGunner

Arachnosquire
My GBB does this. In both enclosures, the one I got from FNT with the sling, and the new one I moved it into, it's set up a web wall and hangs out on or against the wall. Dry substrate. Mix of repti-soil, peat moss and coco fiber. Lots of webbing points and a hide. Still, it parks on the wall. Go figure.

carnage new 2.jpg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
so before i get beat over the head i have searched on this site and on google and i know the common answer when someone asks why their T is climbing the walls is that its missing something or something is wrong w their enclosure. however im hoping yall can help me out w some suggestions. ill add a pic of my enclosure in the comments for reference. the T in question is a 3.5 in t vagans. not sure of the sex, ill add in a pic of that in case someone wants to help me identify. The enclosure is 8inx6x6. the T has a hide (clay pot), rock, water dish. substrate is straight coco fiber, dry, w some moss mixed on top. ive had the t for a while and it eats well and seems happy over all. however every single day it goes and climbs the glass in the same spot and stays there for a few hours. do i just have an odd spider who thinks its arboreal, or am i missing something. Ive got some more cork bark on the way and plan to swap out the clay pot hide, as i dont think my T's have enjoyed the pots as much in the past. its booty is getting dark so im guessing molt may be coming soon but any tips/advice is greatly appreciated. apologizes if i left out any critical details and apologizes for the basic question i know a lot of old timers hate to see.

Pics attached
They do this.

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Spider just being spider. My GBB loves hanging around on the walls as does my B. hamorii.

Lazaru

Arachnopeon
My B.hamorii does this every evening but is always back on the sub every morning

Its just what spiders do

Seekeroftruth

Arachnopeon
Maybe its a long shot, but you could try to remove a bit of the moss so it has a pure substrate area to stand.

I have a t that was bulldozing its substrate to the point it didn't want to stand on the loosened area that reaulted. Put it in a larger enclosure so it would end up with a area of solid ground even after bulldozing and it worked.

Besides this, i dont know. As long as it has everything it needs, i can't think of why it would do this. Your set up looks normal to me.

Is your substrate packed down well?