Climbing emperor !

sycjoco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Damn my emperor has will power. Hes been trying to climb out for like 30 minutes.

hehe, my emp.

He just fell on this back right now, but he was up there quite a while. Do emperors naturally like to climb or is he just trying to get out?

Last edited:

sycjoco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ftw, what hes climbing is two empty pens to lead water to the bttm. I have a weak false bottom tank(rocks are like half a inch high).

Leiurus87

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ive seen this a few times. Mine even made it to the screen and crawled around like a Tarantula for a while.

Damn my emperor has will power. Hes been trying to climb out for like 30 minutes.

hehe, my emp.

He just fell on this back right now, but he was up there quite a while. Do emperors naturally like to climb or is he just trying to get out?
Hello again, I have been following recently on here. and have noticed much the same questions from "mr shakleford" and "sycjoco" to be the same.

Now with "mr shakleford" posting his scorpion picture it proves to me to be true. :D

Check out "sycjoco" scorpion, they is the same.

I just got a black emperor scorpion, and left it fow a few hours in the original case so i could set up its tank... I tried to feed it a cricket, but it wouldn't eat it.. I finally just took the crikit and put it directly in his or her mouth. It ate it. Why wouldn't she hunt it? It was running around in front of it for like an half hour... I cant tell if its a guy or girl, but is something wrong. It didn't even make a attempt to grabe the crik. :confused:

He is barely moving... I also want to get a red claw. Can i keep them together? How can i see if this is a girl?
I just think it is funny. :D

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello again, I have been following recently on here. and have noticed much the same questions from "mr shakleford" and "sycjoco" to be the same.

Now with "mr shakleford" posting his scorpion picture it proves to me to be true. :D

Check out "sycjoco" scorpion, they is the same.

I just think it is funny. :D

Very funny indeed ! {D :?

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That is hilarious {D . And why did 'MrShakleFord' edited out the pic from his post Hmmm. :?

Well 'MrShakleFord' is more cordial than his alter ego... :p