Climbing acrylic

lwinther47

Arachnopeon
DB638F9B-8F42-49A1-837B-97B2F64359B1.jpeg
My t is lately constantly climbing the acrylic like this. Most of the time he’s “standing up”. Is anything wrong? Is he stressed out? He recently molted, maybe it ha/ something to do with that. And btw, the enclosure is not too moist or wet anywhere except in the water dish! Plz help, I care so much abt him <3

Chroma Trigger

Brachypelma Collector
Arachnosupporter +
Can you post a pic of the whole enclosure? Hard to judge from that view. Also, what species is it and for how long has it been in this enclosure? Looks like a Brachypelma Emilia from this ventral shot.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
My Aphonopelma hentzi females are both housed in acrylic enclosures...they both do the same thing everyday. One goes to the same spot each morning, while the other doesn’t seem to mind where she climbs onto the side.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
View attachment 339144
My t is lately constantly climbing the acrylic like this. Most of the time he’s “standing up”. Is anything wrong? Is he stressed out? He recently molted, maybe it ha/ something to do with that. And btw, the enclosure is not too moist or wet anywhere except in the water dish! Plz help, I care so much abt him <3

All prisoners want to escape, you have to be kidding if you don't think that hah.

lwinther47

Arachnopeon
Can you post a pic of the whole enclosure? Hard to judge from that view. Also, what species is it and for how long has it been in this enclosure? Looks like a Brachypelma Emilia from this ventral shot.
It’s a b. Boehmei! I just moved the coconut in his enclosure to make it a bit bigger in a way! Imma show u what it looks like, but I’m quite sure it’s a good size for him :)

lwinther47

Arachnopeon
It’s a b. Boehmei! I just moved the coconut in his enclosure to make it a bit bigger in a way! Imma show u what it looks like, but I’m quite sure it’s a good size for him :)
E2D11EE3-E0D2-477B-AE84-00FD92D4808A.jpeg