Climate/Region Change?

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. It's been almost a month since the move from KS to NC and no one seems to be right still. I got NWs getting bare butts, heavy feeders not eating, and finicky eaters slamming down food as well big diggers not digging and non diggers making burrows, same thing for my arboreals. They are all in their old enclosures which they THRIVED in prior to our move so I'm a bit at a loss. Only thing I can think of is my entire collection was hatched and raised locally so could they be freaking out with the climate being so different?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I can't explain it. I can't rule out change in climate mind you. I've had the same Ts live in 3 different climates (humid 100%, dry less than 40% humidity, and in between) and there were no changes in behavior.

A month is not enough time for some Ts to adjust after being bounced around in a car, assuming that's how they were transported. Others, eat the next day.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Interesting...obviously,humidity is higher in NC than KS.But as you keep them inside,i wonder
how that could effect your animals.Temperature change maybe?
Time change?I hate it when I lose an hour or two traveling from one time zone to another:D.

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Interesting...obviously,humidity is higher in NC than KS.But as you keep them inside,i wonder
how that could effect your animals.Temperature change maybe?
Time change?I hate it when I lose an hour or two traveling from one time zone to another:D.
I've wondered maybe if the change in atmospheric pressure could throw them off? A lot lower elevation than they've been used to and it rains a ton here so the b pressure is probably a lot different. It's the only thing I can think of.