Click beetle care

Doodlebird

Arachnoknight
About a month ago, I found a click beetle roaming around my house, so I put it in an enclosure with a couple of my isopods and millipedes. Just tonight I found another one, is it possible to keep them together? If so what kind of enclosure do they need? I'm not sure exactly what kind of click beetle, but they are about 2cm and a flat brown colour. Many thanks!

Dawnes1221

Arachnopeon
I am not sure of the answer to your question but one time i was bit by a click beetle, but other than that they are really cool. Maybe post a picture, if you have any, for an ID or anyone's input.

Doodlebird

Arachnoknight
Will do! I think we have very different click beetles, since mine doesn't have any visible mouthparts.

XxSpiderQueenxX

Arachnobaron
I used to keep these, and I just simulated the environment where I found them. (In my yard lol). That worked until I ended up releasing them. I kept mine together because I found them together and I didn’t have any problems.

Doodlebird

Arachnoknight
Thanks for your reply! I was half asleep when I found this little guy, so I tossed him in with me other click beetle and he seems to be doing well. I'll probably upgrade their enclosure, since it's a bit overstocked at the moment.