Cleaning out M. Balfouri

Tfisher

Arachnoknight
Joined
Sep 28, 2014
Messages
235
We have a communial setup of M. Balfouri and decided it was time to clean out their home. We actually just bought the setup and wanted to make sure there were 7 Ts in the tank. So we started pulling the webs away and taking one out at a time. And I found one of them molting.. :(. I had already destroyed “her” web mat so decided to move her to a catch cup we had near by.. honestly I thought the worst as I gently moved her with my hands.. but what was done was done. We continued to collect the others and sure enough there were 7. All about 2-3”. And best of all the little girl that was molting made it completely out of her molt.. :)
28004260-7B7B-4243-870F-412C58A78521.jpeg
I had a new member to add to the family of balfouri and added her in last.. the person I had gotten the setup from used a basketball case for a signed basketball to create their enclosure.. so after I cleaned everything up we ended up with this. 4875AAFC-F8D7-469F-97CF-B19B53E2B54F.jpeg
and then when we added everyone back in we had a happy family of 8 balfouri together.
C7FBC834-5CEA-41BA-89AA-8E76202FADF1.jpeg (Sorry about the glare :) )
 

ColeopteraC

Arachnosquire
Active Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
127
Great to see that it all went well, just wish those acrylic containers were readily available over here...
 
Top