Clclosternum Schmardae sling care ?

Deb60

Arachnosquire
Im requiring a sling on Tuesday and would be gratefully for any advise on keeping on this species as I'm unable to find out much about them . This will be my smallest T to date , the common name is Ecuador Yellow Banded , and it will be 1 cm . Their listed as being docile on the website of the company getting it from . Thanks in advance guys .

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I took delivery of a tiny sling a few weeks ago, There's not as much information about Cyclosternum schmardae so I've just been keeping mine like my Davus pentaloris. I make sure mine has a water dish and moisture in part of the enclosure I've also been feeding pre-killed or legs from large crickets

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I took delivery of a tiny sling a few weeks ago, There's not as much information about Cyclosternum schmardae so I've just been keeping mine like my Davus pentaloris. I make sure mine has a water dish and moisture in part of the enclosure I've also been feeding pre-killed or legs from large crickets
Mines only 1cm , is it still ok to put a water dish in , or should I just keep part of the substrate damp?

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mines only 1cm , is it still ok to put a water dish in , or should I just keep part of the substrate damp?
Yeah it's fine to give it a water dish. I also keep part of the substrate moist as mine as burrowed a little