Question Classifieds

keeper2013

Arachnopeon
Got an email saying I can pay $5 and then be allowed to post in classifieds.but no mention of where to pay and I see nothing on here about how to pay. Anyone know?

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Go to "Your Account" and click the "Account Upgrades" link. You can then select "Classified User" and it'll guide you through making payment.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Got an email saying I can pay $5 and then be allowed to post in classifieds.but no mention of where to pay and I see nothing on here about how to pay. Anyone know?
We'd really like to see the email you received because we do not send out emails asking people to join our Classifieds.

For more information on howto properly use the Classifieds, please refer to this tutorial: https://arachnoboards.com/threads/use-the-classifieds.335207/

Thanks!

keeper2013

Arachnopeon
This was the reply to my original question. But i couldnt figure out where to pay, that was my second question which was answered.

Attachments

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Thanks for the screenshot. It definitely explains things more clearly.

What you got was a courtesy email notification from the website letting you know that the conversation participant ( @cold blood ) replied to your private conversation. You can see where it says "Do Not Reply" for the return email. ;)

In order to respond, for future reference, you will have to log in every time and reply directly to the conversation. Replying to the "Do Not Reply" email will not work and no one will ever see your reply, just to let you know. You should have received an automated email alerting you to this fact.

Glad it is all resolved now. :)

Debby