Resolved Classifieds

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Forum toolbar takes you to the forum toolbar. A little TLC please. Circlebird. otherwise, looking very spiffy!!!

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
o_O:confused:

Are you saying clicking "classifieds" on the forum toolbar takes you to the forum toolbar?

The Snark

Old Timer
Yup. Just moves me down the page placing the toolbar at the top. OKAY, hold it. Clicking on any main header does the same thing. Just moves you down the same page. What's the purpose of this?

Last edited:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Can you give me screenshots of what you are clicking and where it is taking you?

Where does this link take you to:

Where does clicking on any of the featured ads take you?

Regards,
MrD

The Snark

Old Timer
Okay, never noticed this before. The main forum page. Arachnoboards Forums - International Forums - Tarantulas - Other Arachnopets - Housing and so on. Clicking on the name in those main tools bars simply moves that toolbar to the top of the screen. Saves a person from having to scroll the toolbars up to the top - scroll down the page.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Those aren't toolbars, those are Category Headers. This is the toolbar:

1596493098156.png

If you're on mobile, this is the toolbar:

1596493175343.png

You click on the 3 lines (hamburger menu) to open the forum menu which will show you this:

1596493242069.png

The Snark

Old Timer
Those aren't toolbars, those are Category Headers. This is the toolbar:
Sorry about the wrong term. "We must speak by the card else equivocation will undo us!" -Stoppard
And another apology. Always the same, isn't it? Bust your behind spiffying something up and all the feedback is gripes and moans.
That ad bar is the ritz. Does the job! Even uses billboard logic. Effective enough for me to hate it. (Commercials: why I shut off the stupid tube in the late 80's and haven't been back since.)