Citharischius crawshayi name change?

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So has Citharischius crawshayi been assigned a new name and if so can any one point me to some literature on why it occurred. I am looking for something official not just another forum going by the name change. thanks in advance.:D

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank you for the link but I still have not seen the scientific articles that state the changes. I have googled and searched my public libraries but still have not found the actual literature. I am one of those people who likes to read those kinds of paper and books:D. I did see where in the link the guy said he would post the article but it has not gone up yet.

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well you will just have to wait then, I linked you up as your original post was as to whether or not it is a done deal or not, well if Richard Gallon states on the BTS forum that the name change is going to go through, then Id hasten to bet it will.....:}

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I believe him, I just want to read the article it looks like it would be a good read.

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
If you want to read it, join the British Arachnological Society and get yourself a copy and lots more. What is missing from the bibliographic citation that prohibits you from finding it?

Gallon, R. C. 2010. On some Southern African Harpactirinae, with notes on the eumenophorines Pelinobius muticus Karsch, 1885 and Monocentropella Strand, 1907 (Araneae, Theraphosidae). Bull. Br. arachnol. Soc., 15 (2): 29-48.

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If you want to read it, join the British Arachnological Society and get yourself a copy and lots more. What is missing from the bibliographic citation that prohibits you from finding it?

Gallon, R. C. 2010. On some Southern African Harpactirinae, with notes on the eumenophorines Pelinobius muticus Karsch, 1885 and Monocentropella Strand, 1907 (Araneae, Theraphosidae). Bull. Br. arachnol. Soc., 15 (2): 29-48.
okay i will try the British Arachnological Society, but as far as the bibliographic citation it only leads to other forums:wall: when googled, and they do not list the whole paper. The library website just gives me a dead end. Have you found the paper anywhere else aside from the BAS?