• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

ChromatusFreak (Exotic Kingdom)

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I searched for a review thread for this member and couldn't locate one... if I missed it, moderators please move my post there :)

A very positive transaction!

I ordered a Ami yupanquii sling from them... communication was fast and professional. The packing was well done, and the sling is in great condition.

grizzle

Arachnopeon
Mike and Wendy are at all the Repticon shows. If you ever go to one, you have a really good chance of seeing them there. I have been going to Repticon shows for years (they used to be limited to the southeastern US but have since spread). So when I got into keeping tarantulas, I was really excited that Repticon, and Exotic Kindgom, were coming to Baton Rouge, LA. Mike was super helpful and patiently answered all my questions. He helped me with all the pros and cons of the species I was considering buying. I ended up getting 3 juveniles from him, Brachypelma smithi, Aphonpelma seemani, and Acanthoscurria geniculata. He even threw in a free Lasiodora parahybana for us!

Well, when we got home, we had an accident with the A. seemani. Its deli cup fell off the counter and crashed to the floor. It had just molted and a leg fell off. I stopped the bleeding and thought it would be okay because it was still moving around but it ended up dying later that night. I contacted Mike and he took care of me, even reassuring me that accidents happen (this is the first T I have lost so I was very upset). He's a great guy and is very knowledgeable. If you have a chance to go to a Repticon show and meet him, I would highly recommend it!