Chromatopelma problem?

Ante777

Arachnopeon
Ok , so a few days ago I noticed these wierd white spots on the substrate in my C.Cyaneopubescens enclosure..And I tried to touch them , and it is wierd because it is liquid, it leaves a mark on a finger, like some colour..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So i got her out of the web and I notice something really wierd on her abdomen..What is it?Is it normal , how can I cure it?
Thank you

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The first photos of what is on the substrate looks like the spiders excrement.

What's on the abdomen, appears to be where it has been kicking hairs and there are loose ones still attached.

Nothing to worry about.

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I believe sometimes that spot is affectionately refered to as the mirror spot. It looks kind of scabby.

The first picture is definitely poo

Lorum

Arachnosquire
Did you touch that?:barf:

Haha, just kidding. Don't worry, she is just fine. Beautiful fatty spider.;)

Stewjoe

Arachnosquire
My GBBs abdomen looks the exact same, I was kinda wondering what it was but i figured it was fine.

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
Ok , so a few days ago I noticed these wierd white spots on the substrate in my C.Cyaneopubescens enclosure..And I tried to touch them , and it is wierd because it is liquid, it leaves a mark on a finger, like some colour..
ewww gross :barf: {D:barf:

So i got her out of the web and I notice something really wierd on her abdomen..What is it?Is it normal , how can I cure it?
Thank you
Try touching those loose urticating hairs and see what kind of a mark it leaves :evil:;P:evil: - - - No, seriously, don't :eek: