Chromatopelma cyanopubescens *pic

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Chromatopelma cyanopubescens

My green blottle came out of the web for the first time in a couple of weeks so here's a new pic.

And here's a pic of the elusive Goliath Brazilian Blue.... A tarantula that to my knowledge only occours in Norway...;)

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Tito...

That second pic is a fake. Atleast you had the forethought to flip the horizontal before doing it though. Nice try.

Bill

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Tito,
Once again, you are "teasing" me with the GBB. Someday...As for your second t..very cool..;)

Peace,
Gillian

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
Tito...

That second pic is a fake. Atleast you had the forethought to flip the horizontal before doing it though. Nice try.

Bill
Yeah, I'm just experimenting with layers in Photoshop. Not pleased with how the abdomen turned out though, but I got tired of working with it. It's been a long week, with far too much photoshop work.

However,the first pic has not been tampered with, it's all natural. I used the PowerShot S40.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just got an adult female from someone that was thinning out their collection.........stunning!
BTW, invertepet Bill, your GBB will be going back with Mike and Strider on this sunday.
Ed