Christmas in January

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all,
Today we received our Christmas present. We got a T.Blondi about 9 to 11 inches or so. An Asian Chevron, and H.Gigas, and a M.Peterklassi and P.Fortis. I want to thank Bill at Invertepet, and Buck Tedrow for the fine spiders. I wish I could show some pics, maybe soon. Bye, Pam:)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yay! My five from Buck will be here tomorrow! I'm so excited :)

P ornata
S calceatum
A purpurea
M mesomelas
T elenae

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boy, I tell ya what Immortal_Sin, I fell inlove with her gigas. She is so prissy walking and so darn fiesty. She's cool, and her T.blondi is awesome too! I got two new pedes with her shipment. I wanted a red featherleg but he was out of them. But I love my pedes.

Hi sis:D

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
did you get yours from Buck too?
I should have gone for a gigas, I just knew it!

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
No Gail, she got two orders today and i was in on the one from invertepet. I got two new pedes and they are so cool!!! I got a Red feathertail and a Tanzanian Neon blue-leg pedes. But I do have a Malaysian giant tan that came from Buck and she is 6" of pure fury. I wouldn't trade her for anything though. She is the bomb.

Attachments

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi Holley,
The gigas came from Invertepet. I got a Costa rican black velvet and a Columbian Brown from Buck. I love the gigas. We also have another one that we got about a year ago. They are full of attitude. Enjoy your spiders you get today. Pam:)